Cast Iron Toastie Maker
This Cast Iron Toastie Maker is ideal for use in chimeneas, barbecues, fire bowls or in any real fire.
Make delicious toasted sandwiches every time, whether its the classic cheese toasty or maybe you prefer something a little more adventurous?
The toastie iron itself is made of cast iron and it has a long steel handle
Looking After Your Cast Iron Toastie Maker
You should always wash before use.
Also, You MUST wash and dry after use and once dry coat in cooking oil.
This product will rust if left outside.
It will also rust if left un-washed or it is not coated in cooking oil after use
Cast iron becomes very hot while in use and may remain hot a long time after taking it out of the fire.
Therefore DO NOT touch before it is cool.
- The toast iron mould is made out of cast iron and becomes very hot
- The long handle is made out of steel, which prevents you from burning yourself
- The end of the handle is sheathed with a shaped wooden grip, comfortable and stable to hold
- The toastie maker must be cleaned, dried and coated with vegetable oil before and after use.
- Be careful touching the iron, its cooling time is much longer than usual cooking tools
Also, try our cast iron waffle maker