Small Cast Iron Cooking Pot
A beautiful small cast iron cooking pot perfect for campfire stews, soups and chilli
Place the pot in an open fire, in a pizza oven, on a BBQ, in your fire pit or in the neck of your Chimenea
- High quality cast iron for strength and durability
- Food grade enamelled inside safe to use
- 1.5-litre capacity (also available in a 2.5ltr)
- Includes lid
- The narrow base is ideal for use on open fires, in open hearths, fireplaces or fire pits, or on stoves and chimeneas
Small Cast Iron Cooking Pot Hints and Tips
- Cast iron accessories should be pre-heated for best results.
- Always coat the inside with oil or butter of all accessories to prevent food sticking.
- Butter tastes better than oil for waffles and pancakes.
- A small brush is useful for oiling or buttering surfaces.
Wash your Small Cast Iron Cooking Pot before and after use.
Cleanliness is Essential
Wash All cooking accessories THOROUGHLY BEFORE USE.
BBQ grills and other accessories are coated with vegetable cooking oil during manufacture but may have gathered dirt and dust, therefore, need to be cleaned in hot water and detergent to remove any foreign matter and debris.
Lightly coat cleaned and dried cooking accessories with vegetable cooking oil before use.
After use, clean with hot water and detergent and coat with vegetable cooking oil before storing. NEVER USE MINERAL OIL.
If you do not oil cooking accessories they will rust, this could happen after first use.
If you wash cooking accessories with water and don’t coat with cooking oil rust can occur in a matter of hours.
After use, the surfaces of the cooking accessories in direct contact with the fire will be covered in black carbon soot, soot can be washed off with hot water and household detergent or washing up liquid.
Be careful because black soot residues will mark surfaces, tea towels or washing up cloths.
Remove all soot before oiling and storage.
It will deteriorate if left outside.
Check out our full range of campfire cooking accessories