Small Kettle BBQ 17″
This classic design 17 Inch small kettle bbq is perfect for feeding small to medium groups of people in the garden
This cost-conscious charcoal bbq is perfect for grilling the classics like beef burgers and sausages
But kettle bbq’s are also great if you want to try something a little different, with the lid down you can roast and bake almost anything, so give it a go!
It’s lightweight and easy to move
Therefore it’s also great for trips away camping or maybe an overnight fishing trip
It has a vitreous enamel bowl & lid with twin air vent system for temperature control
It also has a chrome-plated cooking grill
The built-in ash catcher, makes cleanup a breeze!
So if you are looking for an easy to use cheap kettle barbeque this product is perfect for you
We recommend using this as a charcoal bbq
Team this product with our floor protection mat, great for keeping the patio clean
We also have a bigger 22″ Kettle BBQ at a great price
This product requires some basic assembly
COOKING AREA: Width: 39 cms | Depth: 33 cms (x2)
ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: Width: 78 cms | Depth: 33 cms | Min. Height: 84 cms | Max. Height: 90 cms
BOX DIMENSIONS: Width: 87 cms | Depth: 37 cms | Height: 25 cms
WEIGHT: 12.5 kg
- This BBQ is intended for OUTDOOR USE ONLY. Do not attempt to use this grill in enclosed areas.
- Place your BBQ outside on a firm, level surface away from wooden fences. Overhanging trees, or other flammable objects before using the BBQ.
- Do not use gasoline in the grill. Use only the suitable charcoal complying to EN-1860-3 when grilling.
- The BBQ should be heated up and the fuel kept red hot for at least 30 min prior to the first cooking on the BBQ. Please do not cook before the fuel has a coating of ash
- Keep children and pets away from the BBQ when grilling.
- After the charcoal is lit, the grill becomes very hot. Use proper outdoor cooking gloves, utensil and avoid skin contact with all metal surfaces on the grill.