What better way to enjoy a camp fire or fire pit than with some tasty hot waffles!
Cooking waffles on an open fire is something we all need to try
Hints and Tips
- Cast iron accessories should be pre-heated for best results.
- Always coat the inside with oil or butter of all accessories to prevent food sticking.
- Butter tastes better than oil for waffles and pancakes.
- A small brush is useful for oiling or buttering surfaces
- The Campfire waffle iron mould is made out of cast iron
- The long handle prevents you from burning yourself by getting to close to the fire
- The wooden grip is shaped so it is comfortable and stable to hold
East To Use East To Clean
The waffle iron must be cleaned, dried and coated with vegetable oil before and after use.
Wash before use.
Wash after use, dry and coat in oil.
Will rust if left outside and will also rust if left un-washed.
Will rust if not coated with oil after use.
Please be careful touching the iron with bare hands after use as its cooling time is much longer than non-cast iron products