Fire Pit With BBQ Bundle Deal
This is the perfect Fire Pit With BBQ bundle for all occasions because it has everything you need!
The very large fire bowl is great for both fires and cooking alike.
Whether you’re off camping in the forest, camping in the garden with the kids or just simply keeping warm on a chilly evening in the garden, it really has everything you need!
- 70cm antique design fire bowl
- Cooking tripod
- Chain and hanging grill
- A chrome grill to sit directly on the fire bowl
- Cover for when not in use
- A pair of heat resistant gloves
- A poker
- Cooking pot
You’ll love the way you can easily raise and lower the food with the tripod, this means no more burnt food!
In addition, the extra flavour from the rising smoke gets packed into the food when its raised from the heat, some of the best BBQ food you’ll ever cook
Whatsmore, at Garden Chefs we love a fire pit, so being able to just move the tripod aside once you have finish cooking and get a real roaring fire going for the rest of the night is a massive bonus
If you are having an evening in the garden why not try our popcorn pan, put it straight on the coals for amazing popcorn and fun for all the family
You must try our portable wood-fired pizza oven, delicious pizza in seconds!
Garden Chefs Fire Pit Guide:
- Use a good amount of kindling to get the fire going
- Where possible use kiln-dried logs because they give off far less smoke
- Split logs down with an axe for the first hour or so (thicker logs will smoke more)
- Keep the temperature up by regularly adding logs
It is important to observe instructions and maintenance recommendations.
Metal fire bowls will rust.
How much they rust is dependant on whether they are left outside in all weathers, how much they are used how they are looked after.
All can be re-painted. Rust does not affect use.
Metal fire bowl surfaces can become very hot in use and will burn the skin if touched.
Burning temperatures will be very high, so please be careful!