Outdoor Pizza Oven UK
Cooking outdoors is something we all love to do
The Pisa oven by Alfresco Chefs is one of the very best wood-fired pizza ovens available
Outdoor pizza ovens are the new must-have garden accessory
The handy user guide provided with the oven will have you cooking like a pro in no time
The Garden Chef can cook an array of food in this luxury oven, it’s so simple to use, just light using a firelighter and kiln-dried wood
Cook delicious wood-fired pizza, roast some delicious crispy potatoes, sear juicy steaks or bake a sweet treat
With 8cm ceramic fibre insulation, this pizza oven will reach a temperature of 400°C and maintain it.
It maintains its heat throughout the cooking process so you’ll get the tasty results you’ve been searching for
The oven also comes with a base shelf for wood storage, so you can keep your wood close at hand when using it.
This stunning Outdoor Pizza Oven UK is also available in black
- Mobile stand for greater stability and easy storage
- Flat base for safe, easy mounting on heat-proof outdoor kitchen surfaces
- Spacious 70cm x 43cm cooking floor size
- Chimney dampener to regulate airflow into the oven
Care And Maintenance
The pizza oven is super easy to maintain.
Use our stainless steel robust brush to clean the fire bricks.
Wipe the exterior down with an oven cleaner and a soft cloth, it’s that simple!
Your oven comes with a step by step assembly guide and user manual.
All backed up by a three-year warranty.
- Height: 1860cm
- Width: 82cm
- Depth: 59cm
- Cooking Floor: 70cm x 43cm
- Total Weight: 78kg
Outdoor Pizza Oven For Sale Warranty
The guarantee covers the wood-fired oven and its components to be free from defects
Please keep your receipt, invoice or any other proof of sale for the duration of your ownership.
Register your oven online at www.thealfrescochef.co.uk/register
In the unlikely event that something does go wrong, we will endeavour to
- Repair or replace faulty component parts.
- If the fault cannot be repaired, we will replace the whole oven.
- In the event the oven is replaced, we require the existing oven to be returned.
To make a warranty claim, please email email@example.com
Please note, proof of purchase will be required at the time of contact.
These exclusions apply to the warranty:
- The oven has not used in accordance with the manual
- Use of anything other than untreated hardwood for fuel and burning the oven at excessive temperatures over 450°C
- Normal wear and tear (e.g. oven tiles and thermometer)
- Discolouration or heat tarnishing.
- Water damage
- Surface rust
- Minor distortion or warping caused by prolonged exposure to heat, where warping does not prevent use of the oven
- Alterations and modifications to the oven change the condition detected at delivery of the product
- If the damage is the result of the use of chemicals inside or outside the oven
- Damage to parts not functional and decorative that do not affect the normal use of the oven, including scratches and colours differences
Spare parts are available for this oven if required