Large Fire Pit
Enjoy the warmth of a log fire with the large fire pit made from quality steel
Bring warmth and light to evenings spent in the garden with this huge, 80cm, heavy-duty fire pit
Gather round and enjoy that unmistakable crackle and aroma a log fire gives you
There’s plenty of room for logs, so you’ll get a good fire going!
And when in full blaze, this fire bowl looks amazing
The large fire pit has a classic design and sits at the perfect height, not too low and not too high!
You can use this fire pit as an excellent BBQ by adding the fire pit tripod
Add the steel lid and you’ll be able to extinguish the fire at the end of the night.
The steel lid also offers protection from the weather
Order the 80cm mesh cover which will reduce the number of sparks which fly from your fire
This product is also available in a 60cm version
Garden Chefs guide to a better fire pit experience:
- Use a good amount of kindling to get the fire going
- Where possible use kiln-dried logs, (kiln-dried wood gives off far less smoke)
- Split logs down with an axe (thicker logs will smoke more)
- Keep the temperature up by adding logs, don’t let the fire burn right down before adding more fuel
- Allow airflow around your logs as you stack them
Black raw steel may have surface rust appear after some time, this is a natural process and is not a manufacturing fault
Follow the basic maintenance laid out below and your fire pit for last for many years to come
- Use a cover when not in use to greatly reduce the appearance of surface rust
- Clean products with a damp cloth and dry
- Coat grates and grills with a thin layer of edible oil, repeating this step to prevent rusting.
- Maintain black raw steel bowls by sanding with fine grade sandpaper and painting with high-temperature paint.
(The inside of black steel fire bowls should not be painted but can be coated with a thin layer of edible oil to help prevent rust.)
Garden Chefs offers a 1-year warranty against manufacturing faults on all fire pits